From a swimathon, summer party, a table top sale, cake sale, raffle or wine tasting evening – whatever you decide to do – your fundraising event will help make a big difference to the quality of all seafaring families who are in difficulty.
‘I organised a summer party in support of Seafarers UK. With good planning and great support from my friends and family the night was a real success and everyone thoroughly enjoyed themselves’
Poppy Ewence, organised events to raise over £1,500 in sponsorship for the London Marathon
If you’re thinking of organising your own fundraising event or activity, you can download a copy of our Fundraising Handbook that features everything you’ll need to make your fundraising event or activity a success, including:
- Ideas for fundraising events and activities throughout the year
- Top tips for planning and organising your own fundraising event
- Advice on getting publicity and spreading the word
- Important legal and health and safety information
- Advice on how to get the money you’ve raised to us.
Your support and trust is vital to us. Please see our Supporter Promise to you.
If you have any queries or require any fundraising resources, please contact our Events Team on 020 7932 5961 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Watch this 5-minute video on how our funding helps to make a difference to fishermen.