From a swimathon, summer party, a table top sale, cake sale, raffle or wine tasting evening – whatever you decide to do – your fundraising event will help make a big difference to the quality of all seafaring families who are in difficulty.
‘I organised a summer party in support of Seafarers UK. With good planning and great support from my friends and family the night was a real success and everyone thoroughly enjoyed themselves’
Poppy Ewence, organised events to raise over £1,500 in sponsorship for the London Marathon
If you’re thinking of organising your own fundraising event or activity, you can download a copy of our Fundraising Handbook that features everything you’ll need to make your fundraising event or activity a success, including:
- Ideas for fundraising events and activities throughout the year
- Top tips for planning and organising your own fundraising event
- Advice on getting publicity and spreading the word
- Important legal and health and safety information
- Advice on how to get the money you’ve raised to us.
Your support and trust is vital to us. Please see our Supporter Promise to you.
Watch this 5-minute video on how our funding helps to make a difference to fishermen.
If you have any queries or require any fundraising resources, please contact our Events Team on 020 7932 5961 or email email@example.com.