No matter what your business, we can create a partnership that will have tangible benefits for both your company and to the seafaring community.
Working with Seafarers UK can provide your business with the following:
- Ability to support and enhance your Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) policy
- Differentiation within your marketplace by supporting a related cause
- Increased brand equity and loyalty through charity promotions
- Positive PR and marketing angle through the support of Seafarers UK
- Professional and personal development opportunities for employees through fundraising and challenge events
- The opportunity to support those in most need within our maritime community
Opportunities to ‘get involved’
There are many different ways in which your company can support Seafarers UK. Our fundraising staff can help you tailor a partnership to meet your specific business objectives. Such opportunities include:
- Cause related marketing (CRM) – to help provide positive differentiation in your market place, or using the association to help enhance and change consumer buying habits; increasing brand equity and loyalty, and providing your business with unique opportunities to launch, establish or drive a product.
- Sponsorship – providing a visible way to demonstrate your company’s CSR credentials to a wider audience, and an ability to advertise your product to new and often influential audiences (e.g. Seafarers UK Royal Marine Band concerts attract 10,000 people each year). Seafarers UK have a wide range of events and sponsorship packages to suit your company’s aims and objectives.
- Project specific support – Seafarers UK understand that many companies want to see a clear outcome to their funding that complements their charitable objects. Due to the holistic support of the maritime community in the UK and Commonwealth, Seafarers UK is able to provide the right project for you.
- Employee engagement in fundraising and challenges.
N.B. These ideas are just a taste of what Seafarers UK could do for your business. We are committed to working closely with you and tailoring your partnership so it will achieve its maximum potential.
For more information on how your business can support Seafarers UK contact Nigel Shattock on 020 7932 0000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org